How up to date are you with current affairs? Find out by completing our latest quiz here and you could win a copy of A Guide to Salaries & Skills 2020.
Below are the answers to our entrepreneur-themed quiz ‘Quiz #232: 2 March-9 March, which appeared in the 5 March edition of the magazine.
1. How much did South Africa’s producer price index (PPI) increase by in January (year-on-year)?
2. US Senator Elizabeth Warren dropped out of the Democratic presidential race, leaving former vice president Joe Biden to run against:
3. True or false? Tito Mboweni proposed cuts to the public sector wage bill.
4. Name the Chinese city at the centre of the coronavirus outbreak.
5. True or false? Tshifhiwa Tshivhengwa is the CEO of the Tourism Business Council of SA.
6. Which mine is currently the world’s deepest?
7. True or false? An antenuptial contract is a legal document signed prior to entering a marriage and which regulates the financial relationship between a couple.
8. Which company is indebted sugar producer Tongaat Hulett selling its starch business to?
9. By how much did Hong Kong’s central bank cut its interest rate following an emergency cut by the US Federal Reserve?
BONUS QUESTION IN THE MAGAZINE:
True or false? Phillip Morris International is a cigarette maker.